Recording of cadet attendance is important for the following reasons:
- In case of emergency
- promotion requirements
- camp selection requirements
Ensuring an accurate nominal roll each week is critical.
Attendance is completed in the following manner:
- Duty NCO will conduct a nominal roll once the entire corps has fallen in for parade at 1830hrs.
- Any cadet arriving after the start of parade will fall in on the side of the parade square for the duration of the parade.
- The Duty NCO will then take the late cadets attendance after the opening parade.
- Any cadet arriving after the opening parade must report to the Admin Office to sign in and receive a classroom pass.
- No cadet will be allowed into class after the class has started without the classroom pass.